We often get the question, "what is the best USA SIM card?". This is a simple question but not always easy to answer. In this blog I will try to keep it very short. Tell you what the options are. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help out and best of all, asking is free!
- Go for a SIM on the at&t network. At&t is the best covered network.
- Go for a company that will support you. Sometimes things go wrong without anybodies fault. But if you need to do business or are on holiday, you need somebody that can help you with your connectivity issues.
- Make sure you have free shipping so that you will not be surprised at the checkout
- Make sure the company you buy a sim card from will also activate your sim card so you do not have to worry about it
- Make sure your SIM has enough mobile data. While using your mobile devices during a holiday or business trip you can quickly use up all data you have. It is cheaper to buy a larger data package upfront in stead of buying a refill when you need more.
- Make sure you have the correct SIM card size for your phone. Not sure what card you need? Simply ask the company you buy from and see if they will help you out.
- Make sure your SIM has free international minutes. It is always handy to call for free back home or even fun to update everybody at home.
- Check if the SIM has free incoming minutes in the USA. In the USA it is custom to charge for both incoming and outgoing minutes.
- Check if the SIM has 4G speed. 4G speed is much faster than 3G speeds.
- If you do not care about spending time searching in the USA for a SIM card, do it. It will cost you less since you do all the work yourself when trying to find the best SIM.
I hope this was helpful. Do you have more questions? Simply ask us! We are always happy to help out.